How to Watch Bryant vs. Howard on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The Howard Bison (2-3) will visit the Bryant Bulldogs (2-3) after losing three road games in a row. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Bryant vs. Howard Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Chace Athletic Center in Smithfield, Rhode Island
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bryant Stats Insights
- The Bulldogs make 44.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points lower than the Bison have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- The Bulldogs are the 60th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Bison sit at 244th.
- The Bulldogs average 79.2 points per game, just 3.4 fewer points than the 82.6 the Bison give up.
Howard Stats Insights
- The Bison's 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 10.1 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have given up to their opponents (35.6%).
- Howard has compiled a 1-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 35.6% from the field.
- The Bulldogs are the rebounding team in the country, the Bison rank 267th.
- The Bison's 78.0 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 70.6 the Bulldogs allow.
Bryant Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Bryant put up 81.5 points per game last year in home games, which was 4.0 more points than it averaged when playing on the road (77.5).
- In 2022-23, the Bulldogs allowed 63.9 points per game at home. In away games, they allowed 79.5.
- In terms of three-pointers, Bryant fared better when playing at home last season, draining 8.9 three-pointers per game with a 35.9% three-point percentage, compared to 7.1 threes per game and a 30.7% three-point percentage on the road.
Howard Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- At home, Howard averaged 82.9 points per game last season. Away, it averaged 69.1.
- In 2022-23, the Bison conceded 7.9 fewer points per game at home (68.9) than away (76.8).
- Beyond the arc, Howard drained fewer treys away (7.6 per game) than at home (8.9) last season, and posted a lower percentage on the road (34.6%) than at home (42.4%) as well.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bryant Upcoming Schedule
|11/12/2023||@ Rutgers||L 66-57||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/16/2023||@ Boston University||L 95-79||Case Gym|
|11/18/2023||@ Florida Atlantic||W 61-52||FAU Arena|
|11/20/2023||Howard||-||Chace Athletic Center|
|11/24/2023||@ Xavier||-||Cintas Center|
|11/27/2023||Springfield (MA)||-||Chace Athletic Center|
Howard Upcoming Schedule
|11/12/2023||@ James Madison||L 107-86||Atlantic Union Bank Center|
|11/14/2023||Boston University||W 64-53||Burr Gymnasium|
|11/18/2023||@ Rutgers||L 85-63||Jersey Mike's Arena|
|11/20/2023||@ Bryant||-||Chace Athletic Center|
|11/25/2023||@ Mount St. Mary's||-||Knott Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.