Bryant vs. Howard Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Bryant Bulldogs (2-3) and the Howard Bison (2-3) at Chace Athletic Center has a projected final score of 75-71 based on our computer prediction, with Bryant taking home the win. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Howard projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup against Bryant. The over/under has been set at 157.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
Bryant vs. Howard Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Venue: Chace Athletic Center
- Line: Bryant -4.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bryant -200, Howard +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bryant vs. Howard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bryant 75, Howard 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Bryant vs. Howard
- Pick ATS: Howard (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (157.5)
Bryant has put together a 1-2-0 record against the spread this season, while Howard is 3-1-0. The Bulldogs have a 1-2-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Bison have a record of 3-1-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams put up 157.2 points per game combined, 0.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Bryant Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs' +43 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.2 points per game (118th in college basketball) while giving up 70.6 per outing (197th in college basketball).
- Bryant ranks 61st in the country at 38.6 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 39.2 its opponents average.
- Bryant makes 2.6 more threes per contest than the opposition, 9.8 (38th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.2.
- The Bulldogs rank 211th in college basketball by averaging 92.9 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 109th in college basketball, allowing 82.8 points per 100 possessions.
- Bryant forces 11.2 turnovers per game (255th in college basketball) while committing 11.0 (124th in college basketball action).
Howard Performance Insights
- The Bison put up 78.0 points per game (138th in college basketball) while giving up 82.6 per contest (336th in college basketball). They have a -23 scoring differential and have been outscored by 4.6 points per game.
- Howard pulls down 32.2 rebounds per game (247th in college basketball) while conceding 29.4 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 2.8 boards per game.
- Howard hits 7.6 three-pointers per game (177th in college basketball) at a 38.0% rate (59th in college basketball), compared to the 7.0 its opponents make, shooting 33.0% from deep.
- Howard loses the turnover battle by 5.0 per game, committing 16.4 (354th in college basketball) while its opponents average 11.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.