How to Watch the Bucks vs. Wizards Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 20
The Washington Wizards (2-10) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) on November 20, 2023 at Capital One Arena.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Wizards and Bucks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Bucks vs. Wizards Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bucks vs Wizards Additional Info
|Bucks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Wizards Prediction|
|Bucks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Wizards Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bucks Stats Insights
- The Bucks are shooting 49.1% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 49.6% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 5-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 49.6% from the field.
- The Bucks are the 27th best rebounding team in the league, the Wizards rank 30th.
- The 119.2 points per game the Bucks average are only 3.7 fewer points than the Wizards give up (122.9).
- When Milwaukee totals more than 122.9 points, it is 4-1.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bucks Home & Away Comparison
- On offense, the Bucks average 118.6 points per game at home, compared to 119.8 points per game in road games.
- Milwaukee is surrendering 116.4 points per game this season at home, which is 0.9 fewer points than it is allowing when playing on the road (117.3).
- The Bucks are making 14.6 three-pointers per game with a 36.6% shooting percentage from beyond the arc in home games, which is 0.2 fewer threes and 3.5% points worse than they're averaging on the road (14.8, 40.1%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.