Connor McDavid Game Preview: Oilers vs. Panthers - November 20
Connor McDavid will be among those on the ice Monday when his Edmonton Oilers meet the Florida Panthers at Amerant Bank Arena. Considering a bet on McDavid? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Connor McDavid vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: -118)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -238)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
McDavid Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, McDavid has averaged 19:15 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -4.
- McDavid has a goal in four games this year through 14 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- McDavid has a point in nine games this year (out of 14), including multiple points four times.
- In eight of 14 games this season, McDavid has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- The implied probability is 54.1% that McDavid goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- McDavid has an implied probability of 70.4% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
McDavid Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have given up 46 goals in total (2.7 per game), the seventh-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- The team's +6 goal differential ranks 12th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.