Darnell Nurse Game Preview: Oilers vs. Panthers - November 20
Darnell Nurse will be among those on the ice Monday when his Edmonton Oilers play the Florida Panthers at Amerant Bank Arena. Considering a wager on Nurse in the Oilers-Panthers matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Darnell Nurse vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +145)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nurse Season Stats Insights
- Nurse has averaged 22:25 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -1).
- In three of 16 games this season, Nurse has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Despite recording points in five of 16 games this season, Nurse has yet to post a multi-point contest.
- Nurse has had an assist twice this season in 16 games played, but did not have multiple assists in either of those games.
- Nurse's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 40.8% that he hits the over.
- Nurse has an implied probability of 32.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Nurse Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have conceded 46 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks seventh in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+6) ranks 12th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.