Delaware State vs. NJIT Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Delaware State Hornets (1-3) and the NJIT Highlanders (0-3) at NJIT Wellness and Events Center has a projected final score of 76-67 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Delaware State squad coming out on top. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Delaware State is projected to cover the spread (3) versus NJIT. The two sides are expected to exceed the 140.5 over/under.
Delaware State vs. NJIT Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Newark, New Jersey
- Venue: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
- Line: Delaware State -3
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Delaware State -154, NJIT +133
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Delaware State vs. NJIT Score Prediction
- Prediction: Delaware State 76, NJIT 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Delaware State vs. NJIT
- Pick ATS: Delaware State (-3)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Delaware State Performance Insights
- Last year, Delaware State was 23rd-worst in the nation on offense (64.6 points scored per game) and 321st defensively (75.5 points conceded).
- On the glass, the Hornets were 210th in the country in rebounds (31.3 per game) last year. They were 240th in rebounds allowed (32.0 per game).
- Last season Delaware State was ranked 230th in the nation in assists with 12.4 per game.
- At 5.7 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 31.5% from beyond the arc last year, the Hornets were 329th and 318th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Delaware State was the fourth-worst team in the country in 3-pointers conceded (9.4 per game) and -3-worst in 3-point percentage defensively (40.3%) last year.
- Last season, the Hornets took 31.4% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 68.6% from inside it. In terms of makes, 23.9% of the Hornets' buckets were 3-pointers, and 76.1% were 2-pointers.
NJIT Performance Insights
- NJIT posted 66.9 points per game (300th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while giving up 72.7 points per contest (259th-ranked).
- The Highlanders ranked 201st in the country with 31.4 boards per game, but they allowed 34.6 rebounds per game, which ranked 15th-worst in college basketball.
- Last season NJIT ranked 319th in college basketball in assists, delivering 11.2 per game.
- The Highlanders, who were 40th in college basketball with 10.4 turnovers per game, forced 9.7 turnovers per contest, which was 19th-worst in the country.
- Last season the Highlanders sank 6.5 three-pointers per game (274th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.9% (138th-ranked) from three-point land.
- NJIT ranked 240th in the country with 7.7 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 169th with a 33.6% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, NJIT took 67.6% two-pointers (accounting for 73.7% of the team's baskets) and 32.4% from beyond the arc (26.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.