Evander Kane Game Preview: Oilers vs. Panthers - November 20
Evander Kane will be among those on the ice Monday when his Edmonton Oilers face the Florida Panthers at Amerant Bank Arena. Prop bets for Kane are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evander Kane vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -133)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +190)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kane Season Stats Insights
- Kane's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:44 per game on the ice, is -3.
- In five of 16 games this season, Kane has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In eight of 16 games this year, Kane has registered a point, and four of those games included multiple points.
- In six of 16 games this season, Kane has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Kane's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 57.1% that he hits the over.
- The implied probability of Kane going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 34.5%.
Kane Stats vs. the Panthers
- On the defensive side, the Panthers have been one of the stingiest squads in the NHL, allowing 46 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks seventh.
- The team's +6 goal differential ranks 12th in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.