Will Filip Zadina Score a Goal Against the Canucks on November 20?
On Monday at 10:00 PM ET, the San Jose Sharks square off with the Vancouver Canucks. Is Filip Zadina going to light the lamp in this game? Check out the stats and insights below before making a wager on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Filip Zadina score a goal against the Canucks?
Odds to score a goal this game: +550 (Bet $10 to win $55.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Zadina stats and insights
- In three of 17 games this season, Zadina has scored -- but just one goal each time.
- He has not scored versus the Canucks this season in one game (two shots).
- He has scored one goal, but has no assists, on the power play.
- He has a 13.0% shooting percentage, attempting 1.4 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Canucks defensive stats
- The Canucks have conceded 45 goals in total (2.5 per game), the sixth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Canucks have two shutouts, and they average 20.2 hits and 13.9 blocked shots per game.
Zadina recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/10/2023||Golden Knights||0||0||0||14:43||Away||L 5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sharks vs. Canucks game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.