Will Jacob MacDonald Score a Goal Against the Canucks on November 20?
In the upcoming contest against the Vancouver Canucks, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, can we count on Jacob MacDonald to light the lamp for the San Jose Sharks? Let's dive into the most relevant stats and trends to figure out which player props you should be thinking about.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jacob MacDonald score a goal against the Canucks?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1000 (Bet $10 to win $100.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
MacDonald 2022-23 stats and insights
- MacDonald scored in one of 58 games last season, and it was just a single goal.
- He tallied one assist, but no goals, on the power play.
- He took 1.0 shots per game, sinking 1.3% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Canucks 2022-23 defensive stats
- The Canucks ranked 25th in goals against, giving up 296 total goals (3.6 per game) in NHL action.
- The Canucks shut out opponents once last season. As a team, they averaged 24.7 hits and 13.9 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sharks vs. Canucks game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.