Jonathan Huberdeau Game Preview: Flames vs. Kraken - November 20
Jonathan Huberdeau will be among those on the ice Monday when his Calgary Flames play the Seattle Kraken at Climate Pledge Arena. There are prop bets for Huberdeau available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jonathan Huberdeau vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -111)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +155)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Huberdeau Season Stats Insights
- Huberdeau has averaged 17:14 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -11).
- Huberdeau has a goal in three of 17 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Huberdeau has a point in eight of 17 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- In six of 17 games this year, Huberdeau has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Huberdeau's odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 52.6% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Huberdeau has an implied probability of 39.2% of going over his assist prop bet.
Huberdeau Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 66 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's -16 goal differential ranks 29th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.