Mikael Granlund Game Preview: Sharks vs. Canucks - November 20
Mikael Granlund will be among those in action Monday when his San Jose Sharks meet the Vancouver Canucks at Rogers Arena. Looking to wager on Granlund's props versus the Canucks? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mikael Granlund vs. Canucks Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Granlund Season Stats Insights
- Granlund has averaged 19:42 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -4).
- Through 10 games this season, Granlund has yet to score a goal.
- In two of 10 games this year Granlund has registered a point, including one game with multiple points.
- Granlund has had an assist twice this season in 10 games played, including multiple assists on one occasion.
- Granlund's implied probability to go over his point total is 47.6% based on the odds.
- There is a 36.4% chance of Granlund having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Granlund Stats vs. the Canucks
- The Canucks have conceded 45 goals in total (2.5 per game), which ranks sixth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has a league-leading goal differential at +30.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Vancouver|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.