How to Watch NJIT vs. Delaware State on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The NJIT Highlanders (0-3) will attempt to stop a three-game losing skid when hosting the Delaware State Hornets (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at NJIT Wellness and Events Center. The game airs on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
NJIT vs. Delaware State Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: NJIT Wellness and Events Center in Newark, New Jersey
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
NJIT Stats Insights
- The Highlanders made 42.9% of their shots from the field last season, which was 3.6 percentage points lower than the Hornets allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- In games NJIT shot higher than 46.5% from the field, it went 3-2 overall.
- The Highlanders were the 201st-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Hornets ranked 210th.
- Last year, the Highlanders averaged 66.9 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than the 75.5 the Hornets gave up.
- NJIT had a 3-2 record last season when scoring more than 75.5 points.
Delaware State Stats Insights
- The Hornets shot 41.4% from the field, 3.8% lower than the 45.2% the Highlanders' opponents shot last season.
- Delaware State went 2-3 when it shot better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Highlanders ranked 272nd in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Hornets ranked 96th.
- The Hornets averaged 8.1 fewer points per game last year (64.6) than the Highlanders allowed (72.7).
- Delaware State had a 3-5 record last season when allowing fewer than 66.9 points.
NJIT Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- NJIT scored 67.8 points per game last year in home games, which was 1.6 more points than it averaged on the road (66.2).
- In 2022-23, the Highlanders allowed 66.1 points per game at home. On the road, they allowed 77.8.
- NJIT made 6.0 threes per game, which was 0.9 fewer than it averaged in away games (6.9). When it comes to three-point percentage, it shot 35.3% when playing at home and 34.6% on the road.
Delaware State Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Delaware State put up more points at home (67.5 per game) than on the road (62.8) last season.
- At home, the Hornets allowed 70.1 points per game last season. On the road, they allowed 78.8.
- At home, Delaware State drained 6.1 3-pointers per game last season, 0.6 more than it averaged on the road (5.5). However, its 3-point shooting percentage was lower at home (31.7%) than on the road (31.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NJIT Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Miami (FL)||L 101-60||Watsco Center|
|11/11/2023||Saint Peter's||L 75-48||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
|11/16/2023||@ American||L 87-73||Bender Arena|
|11/20/2023||Delaware State||-||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
|11/25/2023||@ Wagner||-||Spiro Sports Center|
|11/29/2023||@ George Mason||-||EagleBank Arena|
Delaware State Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||@ Texas||L 86-59||Moody Center|
|11/15/2023||Delaware||L 78-67||Memorial Hall Gym|
|11/17/2023||Grambling||W 71-63||Forbes Arena|
|11/20/2023||@ NJIT||-||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
|11/24/2023||@ Longwood||-||Joan Perry Brock Center|
|11/25/2023||Bethune-Cookman||-||Joan Perry Brock Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.