Noah Hanifin Game Preview: Flames vs. Kraken - November 20
Noah Hanifin and the Calgary Flames will play the Seattle Kraken at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. There are prop bets for Hanifin available, and here are some stats to help you with your bets.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Noah Hanifin vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +185)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hanifin Season Stats Insights
- Hanifin has averaged 22:45 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of -5).
- In three of 17 games this year, Hanifin has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Hanifin has recorded a point in a game seven times this year out of 17 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- In four of 17 games this year, Hanifin has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Hanifin has an implied probability of 42.6% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Hanifin going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 35.1%.
Hanifin Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 66 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-16) ranks 29th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.