How to Watch Sacramento State vs. CSU Bakersfield on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The Sacramento State Hornets (1-3) take on the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (2-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 on FloHoops.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sacramento State vs. CSU Bakersfield Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: JSerra Pavilion in San Juan Capistrano, California
- TV: FloHoops
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
Sacramento State Stats Insights
- The Hornets shot 44.4% from the field last season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 42.7% the Roadrunners allowed to opponents.
- Sacramento State went 12-7 when it shot better than 42.7% from the field.
- The Hornets were the 111th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Roadrunners finished 326th.
- Last year, the 66.1 points per game the Hornets averaged were only 1.4 more points than the Roadrunners allowed (64.7).
- When Sacramento State totaled more than 64.7 points last season, it went 11-7.
CSU Bakersfield Stats Insights
- The Roadrunners' 41.4% shooting percentage from the field last season was 4.2 percentage points lower than the Hornets given up to their opponents (45.6%).
- CSU Bakersfield put together a 5-6 straight up record in games it shot higher than 45.6% from the field.
- The Roadrunners were the 326th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, while the Hornets finished 105th.
- The Roadrunners' 60.5 points per game last year were 7.3 fewer points than the 67.8 the Hornets gave up to opponents.
- When CSU Bakersfield allowed fewer than 66.1 points last season, it went 8-7.
Sacramento State Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Sacramento State scored 68.3 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 62.9 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 5.4 points per contest.
- At home, the Hornets ceded 3.3 fewer points per game (64.4) than in away games (67.7).
- When it comes to three-point shooting, Sacramento State performed better when playing at home last year, making 7.5 treys per game with a 36.2% three-point percentage, compared to 6 threes per game and a 31.6% three-point percentage when playing on the road.
CSU Bakersfield Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- CSU Bakersfield scored more points at home (64.5 per game) than away (57.5) last season.
- In 2022-23, the Roadrunners conceded 5.7 fewer points per game at home (62.1) than on the road (67.8).
- At home, CSU Bakersfield sunk 4.9 triples per game last season, 1.1 more than it averaged on the road (3.8). CSU Bakersfield's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (39.8%) than on the road (27.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sacramento State Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||@ Stanford||L 91-73||Maples Pavilion|
|11/14/2023||Pacific Union||W 128-66||The Nest|
|11/17/2023||@ Tulane||L 92-57||Devlin Fieldhouse|
|11/20/2023||CSU Bakersfield||-||JSerra Pavilion|
|11/26/2023||@ UC Davis||-||University Credit Union Center|
|12/2/2023||@ Long Beach State||-||Walter Pyramid|
CSU Bakersfield Upcoming Schedule
|11/9/2023||@ USC||L 85-59||Galen Center|
|11/13/2023||@ Cal||L 83-63||Haas Pavilion|
|11/16/2023||Saint Katherine||W 77-44||Icardo Center|
|11/20/2023||Sacramento State||-||JSerra Pavilion|
|11/28/2023||@ Gonzaga||-||McCarthey Athletic Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.