Sacramento State vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game features the Sacramento State Hornets (1-3) and the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (2-2) facing off at JSerra Pavilion (on November 20) at 3:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 77-71 win for Sacramento State.
Based on our computer prediction, Sacramento State is projected to cover the spread (2.5) versus CSU Bakersfield. The two sides are projected to exceed the 136.5 total.
Sacramento State vs. CSU Bakersfield Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: San Juan Capistrano, California
- Venue: JSerra Pavilion
- Line: Sacramento State -2.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Sacramento State -155, CSU Bakersfield +130
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sacramento State vs. CSU Bakersfield Score Prediction
- Prediction: Sacramento State 77, CSU Bakersfield 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Sacramento State vs. CSU Bakersfield
- Pick ATS: Sacramento State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Sacramento State Performance Insights
- Sacramento State put up 66.1 points per game and gave up 67.8 last year, making them 317th in the country on offense and 105th defensively.
- Last year, the Hornets were 111th in the nation in rebounds (32.8 per game) and third-best in rebounds conceded (26.3).
- With 13.6 assists per game last season, Sacramento State was 136th in the country.
- The Hornets were 237th in the country in 3-pointers made (6.8 per game) and 162nd in 3-point percentage (34.5%) last season.
- Sacramento State gave up 6.0 3-pointers per game and conceded 35.2% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 38th and 274th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last season, the Hornets attempted 64.1% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 35.9% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 72.1% of the Hornets' baskets were 2-pointers, and 27.9% were 3-pointers.
CSU Bakersfield Performance Insights
- While CSU Bakersfield ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in points per game last year with 60.5 (0-worst), it ranked 39th in college basketball with 64.7 points given up per contest.
- The Roadrunners pulled down 28.7 boards per game (326th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 29.3 rebounds per contest (65th-ranked).
- CSU Bakersfield delivered 10.8 dimes per game, which ranked them 333rd in the country.
- The Roadrunners committed 12.0 turnovers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 12.9 turnovers per contest (102nd-ranked).
- While the Roadrunners ranked in the bottom 25 in the nation in treys per game with 4.3 (-2-worst), they ranked 273rd in college basketball with a 32.5% three-point percentage.
- CSU Bakersfield gave up 7.2 three-pointers per game (177th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.2% (219th-ranked) from three-point land.
- CSU Bakersfield took 75.3% two-pointers and 24.7% from three-point land last season. Of the team's baskets, 80.6% were two-pointers and 19.4% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.