How to Watch San Diego vs. Navy on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The San Diego Toreros (3-1) will be attempting to continue a three-game home winning streak when squaring off against the Navy Midshipmen (0-3) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. It airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
San Diego vs. Navy Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Jenny Craig Pavilion in San Diego, California
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
San Diego Stats Insights
- Last season, the Toreros had a 45.1% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.6% higher than the 43.5% of shots the Midshipmen's opponents knocked down.
- San Diego went 10-9 when it shot better than 43.5% from the field.
- The Toreros were the 258th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Midshipmen finished 187th.
- Last year, the Toreros recorded 77.1 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 64.9 the Midshipmen gave up.
- When San Diego scored more than 64.9 points last season, it went 11-14.
Navy Stats Insights
- The Midshipmen's 45.4% shooting percentage from the field last season was 3.9 percentage points lower than the Toreros allowed to their opponents (49.3%).
- Navy went 4-1 when it shot higher than 49.3% from the field.
- The Midshipmen were the 187th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Toreros finished 142nd.
- The Midshipmen's 69.4 points per game last year were 11.1 fewer points than the 80.5 the Toreros gave up to opponents.
- When Navy gave up fewer than 77.1 points last season, it went 18-7.
San Diego Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- In home games last year, San Diego posted 2.6 fewer points per game (76.5) than in road games (79.1).
- The Toreros gave up 75.9 points per game in home games last season, compared to 86.5 when playing on the road.
- In terms of total threes made, San Diego performed better at home last season, sinking 8.1 per game, compared to 8.0 on the road. Meanwhile, it posted a 36.1% three-point percentage when playing at home and a 37.3% clip in road games.
Navy Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- In 2022-23, Navy scored 0.8 fewer points per game at home (69.0) than away (69.8).
- The Midshipmen allowed 62.5 points per game at home last season, and 67.2 away.
- Navy drained fewer 3-pointers at home (7.5 per game) than away (7.9) last season. It also had a lower 3-point percentage at home (36.3%) than on the road (37.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
San Diego Upcoming Schedule
|11/8/2023||Jackson State||W 87-61||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|11/11/2023||@ UCSD||L 69-63||LionTree Arena|
|11/17/2023||Le Moyne||W 80-71||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|11/20/2023||Navy||-||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|11/24/2023||Arkansas State||-||Acrisure Arena|
|11/29/2023||Northern Colorado||-||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
Navy Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Campbell||L 59-48||John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center|
|11/10/2023||Temple||L 75-68||Navy Alumni Hall|
|11/18/2023||@ UCSD||L 73-55||LionTree Arena|
|11/20/2023||@ San Diego||-||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|11/29/2023||VMI||-||Navy Alumni Hall|
|12/3/2023||Coppin State||-||Navy Alumni Hall|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.