San Diego vs. Navy: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Navy Midshipmen (0-3) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the San Diego Toreros (3-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Jenny Craig Pavilion as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 137.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
San Diego vs. Navy Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: San Diego, California
- Venue: Jenny Craig Pavilion
Sportsbook Promo Codes
San Diego vs Navy Betting Records & Stats
- The Toreros had nine wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- San Diego never played as a moneyline favorite of -300 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Toreros' implied win probability is 75.0%.
- Navy covered 15 times in 28 matchups with a spread last year.
- Last season, the Midshipmen won one of their three games when they were an underdog by at least +240 on the moneyline.
- Navy has an implied victory probability of 29.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
San Diego vs. Navy Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 137.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 137.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional San Diego vs Navy Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Toreros averaged 77.1 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 64.9 the Midshipmen allowed.
- When San Diego scored more than 64.9 points last season, it went 8-11 against the spread and 11-14 overall.
- The Midshipmen's 69.4 points per game last year were 11.1 fewer points than the 80.5 the Toreros allowed to opponents.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
San Diego vs. Navy Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
San Diego vs. Navy Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-7-0|
|3-5-0||Away ATS Record||9-6-0|
|76.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||69.0|
|79.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.8|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-6-0|
|6-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||11-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.