UConn vs. Texas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the UConn Huskies (4-0) and the Texas Longhorns (4-0) at Madison Square Garden has a projected final score of 77-72 based on our computer prediction, with UConn taking home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, Texas is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 6.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 144.5 over/under.
UConn vs. Texas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: UConn -6.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UConn -250, Texas +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UConn vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 77, Texas 72
Spread & Total Prediction for UConn vs. Texas
- Pick ATS: Texas (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UConn Performance Insights
- On offense, UConn was the 30th-ranked squad in the nation (78.6 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 34th (64.1 points conceded per game).
- Last year, the Huskies were 10th-best in the nation in rebounds (36.5 per game) and fourth-best in rebounds conceded (26.5).
- At 17.5 assists per game, UConn was fourth-best in the country last season.
- The Huskies were 30th in the country in 3-pointers made (9.1 per game) and 67th in 3-point percentage (36.3%) last season.
- Last year, UConn was third-best in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (5 per game) and 12th-best in defensive 3-point percentage (29.7%).
- UConn attempted 41.7% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 32.6% of its made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 58.3% of its shots, with 67.4% of its makes coming from there.
Texas Performance Insights
- Last year Texas posted 78 points per game (36th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 67.8 points per contest (105th-ranked).
- The Longhorns averaged 31.7 rebounds per game (183rd-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 30.8 rebounds per contest (155th-ranked).
- Texas was one of the top teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it delivered 16.2 per game (16th-best in college basketball).
- With 14.9 forced turnovers per game, the Longhorns were 25th-best in college basketball. They ranked 84th in college basketball by committing 10.9 turnovers per contest.
- The Longhorns made 7.2 threes per game (200th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 34.6% shooting percentage (156th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Texas ranked 64th in the country with 6.3 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 96th with a 32.4% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Last season Texas took 65.5% two-pointers, accounting for 74.8% of the team's baskets. It shot 34.5% threes (25.2% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.