Zach Hyman Game Preview: Oilers vs. Panthers - November 20
The Edmonton Oilers, with Zach Hyman, are in action Monday against the Florida Panthers at Amerant Bank Arena, with the puck dropping at 7:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Hyman's props? Here is some information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Zach Hyman vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSFL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hyman Season Stats Insights
- Hyman has averaged 19:33 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of 0).
- In six of 16 games this year, Hyman has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Hyman has a point in nine games this year (out of 16), including multiple points three times.
- Hyman has an assist in five of 16 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Hyman has an implied probability of 66.7% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Hyman going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 45.5%.
Hyman Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have given up 46 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks seventh in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+6) ranks 12th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.