Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya has the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) squaring off against the New Mexico State Aggies (3-2) at 8:30 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 81-69 victory, as our model heavily favors Fresno State.
According to our computer prediction, Fresno State is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 5.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 137.5 total.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Cancún, Mexico
- Venue: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Line: Fresno State -5.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Fresno State -250, New Mexico State +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fresno State 81, New Mexico State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Fresno State vs. New Mexico State
- Pick ATS: Fresno State (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Fresno State Performance Insights
- Offensively, Fresno State was the 17th-worst squad in college basketball (63.7 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 52nd (65.7 points conceded per game).
- On the glass, the Bulldogs were third-worst in the country in rebounds (27.5 per game) last season. They were 97th in rebounds conceded (29.9 per game).
- Fresno State was 237th in the nation in assists (12.3 per game) last season.
- The Bulldogs were 237th in the nation in 3-pointers made (6.8 per game) and 24th-worst in 3-point percentage (30.9%) last season.
- Defensively, Fresno State was 196th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.3 last year. It was 13th-worst in 3-point percentage conceded at 37.5%.
- Last year, Fresno State attempted 59.4% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 40.6% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 70.8% of Fresno State's baskets were 2-pointers, and 29.2% were 3-pointers.
New Mexico State Performance Insights
- The Aggies outscore opponents by 3.6 points per game (posting 71.6 points per game, 242nd in college basketball, and conceding 68.0 per outing, 137th in college basketball) and have a +18 scoring differential.
- New Mexico State prevails in the rebound battle by an average of 1.6 boards. It collects 35.4 rebounds per game (132nd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 33.8.
- New Mexico State knocks down 8.0 three-pointers per game (133rd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 8.2. It shoots 37.4% from deep, and its opponents shoot 29.9%.
- New Mexico State has had fewer turnovers than its opponents this season, committing 11.4 per game (143rd in college basketball) while forcing 13.0 (154th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.