Fresno State vs. New Mexico State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The New Mexico State Aggies (3-2) host the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) after winning three home games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Cancún, Mexico
- Venue: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fresno State vs New Mexico State Betting Records & Stats
- The Bulldogs beat the spread 11 times in 31 games last year.
- Fresno State played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Bulldogs have a 71.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- New Mexico State went 8-10-0 ATS last year.
- Last season, the Aggies were at least a +200 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that New Mexico State has a 33.3% chance of pulling out a win.
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 137.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 137.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|New Mexico State||10||55.6%||73.7||137.4||71.7||137.4||143.9|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Fresno State vs New Mexico State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Bulldogs recorded 63.7 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than the 71.7 the Aggies gave up.
- Fresno State had a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall last season when scoring more than 71.7 points.
- The Aggies averaged 8.0 more points per game last year (73.7) than the Bulldogs gave up to opponents (65.7).
- New Mexico State put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 9-8 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.7 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|New Mexico State||8-10-0||3-2||8-10-0|
Fresno State vs. New Mexico State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Fresno State||New Mexico State|
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||3-4-0|
|4-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-5-0|
|63.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.6|
|65.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.7|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||2-5-0|
|9-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.