How to Watch Maryland vs. UMBC on TV or Live Stream - November 21
The UMBC Retrievers (3-2) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when hitting the road against the Maryland Terrapins (1-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Xfinity Center. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on Big Ten Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Maryland vs. UMBC Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Xfinity Center in College Park, Maryland
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
Maryland Stats Insights
- Last season, the Terrapins had a 44.8% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.4% lower than the 45.2% of shots the Retrievers' opponents made.
- Maryland went 15-2 when it shot higher than 45.2% from the field.
- The Terrapins were the 229th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Retrievers finished 210th.
- Last year, the Terrapins scored 69.7 points per game, only 3.1 fewer points than the 72.8 the Retrievers allowed.
- When Maryland scored more than 72.8 points last season, it went 14-0.
UMBC Stats Insights
- The Retrievers have shot at a 47.2% clip from the field this season, 6.6 percentage points above the 40.6% shooting opponents of the Terrapins have averaged.
- This season, UMBC has a 3-1 record in games the team collectively shoots higher than 40.6% from the field.
- The Retrievers are the 89th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Terrapins sit at 134th.
- The Retrievers put up an average of 83 points per game, 23 more points than the 60 the Terrapins give up.
Maryland Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Offensively Maryland fared better at home last year, posting 74.6 points per game, compared to 62.5 per game away from home.
- The Terrapins allowed 61.6 points per game at home last year, compared to 65.4 on the road.
- Maryland averaged 6.5 treys per game, which was 0.2 fewer than it averaged on the road (6.7). In terms of three-point percentage, it shot 34.3% when playing at home and 31.1% away from home.
UMBC Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- In 2022-23, UMBC scored 7.6 more points per game at home (77.9) than away (70.3).
- At home, the Retrievers conceded 70.8 points per game last season. On the road, they gave up 75.
- At home, UMBC sunk 8.6 trifectas per game last season, 1.3 more than it averaged away (7.3). UMBC's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (36.7%) than on the road (30.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Maryland Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||Davidson||L 64-61||Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville|
|11/12/2023||UAB||L 66-63||Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville|
|11/17/2023||@ Villanova||L 57-40||The William B. Finneran Pavilion|
|11/25/2023||South Alabama||-||Xfinity Center|
UMBC Upcoming Schedule
|11/14/2023||Penn State-York||W 84-65||Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena|
|11/17/2023||Sacred Heart||W 85-80||Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena|
|11/19/2023||Loyola (MD)||W 94-79||Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena|
|11/21/2023||@ Maryland||-||Xfinity Center|
|11/25/2023||@ William & Mary||-||Kaplan Arena|
|11/27/2023||@ Hampton||-||Hampton Convocation Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.