How to Watch Monmouth vs. Lehigh on TV or Live Stream - November 21
The Monmouth Hawks (1-2) take on the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 on FloHoops.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Monmouth vs. Lehigh Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: OceanFirst Bank Center in West Long Branch, New Jersey
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
Monmouth Stats Insights
- Last season, the Hawks had a 40.2% shooting percentage from the field, which was 3.0% lower than the 43.2% of shots the Mountain Hawks' opponents hit.
- In games Monmouth shot better than 43.2% from the field, it went 5-5 overall.
- The Mountain Hawks ranked 270th in rebounding in college basketball, the Hawks finished 288th.
- Last year, the Hawks put up 7.7 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Mountain Hawks gave up (69.4).
- Monmouth went 4-3 last season when scoring more than 69.4 points.
Lehigh Stats Insights
- The Mountain Hawks' 44.3% shooting percentage from the field last season was 1.6 percentage points lower than the Hawks allowed to their opponents (45.9%).
- Lehigh went 11-3 when it shot better than 45.9% from the field.
- The Mountain Hawks were the 270th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Hawks finished 109th.
- The Mountain Hawks scored just 4.9 fewer points per game last year (69.8) than the Hawks gave up (74.7).
- When Lehigh gave up fewer than 61.7 points last season, it went 7-1.
Monmouth Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Monmouth put up the same number of points when playing at home and in away games (61.0) last year.
- Defensively the Hawks were better at home last year, surrendering 73.0 points per game, compared to 77.2 when playing on the road.
- When playing at home, Monmouth sunk 0.3 fewer threes per game (3.8) than when playing on the road (4.1). It also sported a lower three-point percentage at home (25.6%) compared to in away games (29.7%).
Lehigh Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- In 2022-23, Lehigh averaged 6.4 more points per game at home (73.0) than on the road (66.6).
- In 2022-23, the Mountain Hawks gave up 7.8 fewer points per game at home (65.5) than on the road (73.3).
- At home, Lehigh knocked down 7.3 3-pointers per game last season, 0.9 more than it averaged away (6.4). However, its 3-point shooting percentage was lower at home (34.3%) than on the road (36.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Monmouth Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ George Mason||L 72-61||EagleBank Arena|
|11/10/2023||@ West Virginia||W 73-65||WVU Coliseum|
|11/18/2023||Princeton||L 82-57||OceanFirst Bank Center|
|11/21/2023||Lehigh||-||OceanFirst Bank Center|
Lehigh Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||@ Penn State||L 74-65||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/12/2023||@ North Carolina||L 90-68||Dean Smith Center|
|11/16/2023||SUNY-Oneonta||W 90-65||Stabler Arena|
|11/21/2023||@ Monmouth||-||OceanFirst Bank Center|
|11/24/2023||@ Providence||-||Amica Mutual Pavilion|
|11/29/2023||Saint Francis (PA)||-||Stabler Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.