UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game features the UC Irvine Anteaters (3-1) and the Pepperdine Waves (3-2) clashing at Dollar Loan Center in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 74-72 victory for UC Irvine according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:45 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Pepperdine projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup versus UC Irvine. The over/under is listed at 148.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: UC Irvine -5.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UC Irvine -250, Pepperdine +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine Score Prediction
- Prediction: UC Irvine 73, Pepperdine 72
Spread & Total Prediction for UC Irvine vs. Pepperdine
- Pick ATS: Pepperdine (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UC Irvine Performance Insights
- With 74.8 points scored per game and 67.2 points conceded last year, UC Irvine was 101st in the nation on offense and 88th on defense.
- Last year, the Anteaters were 61st in the nation in rebounds (33.8 per game) and 155th in rebounds conceded (30.8).
- At 14.7 assists per game last year, UC Irvine was 62nd in the country.
- The Anteaters were 210th in the nation in 3-pointers made (7.1 per game) and 22nd-best in 3-point percentage (37.7%) last season.
- Defensively, UC Irvine was 100th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.6 last season. It was 88th in 3-point percentage conceded at 32.3%.
- The Anteaters attempted 31.5% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last year, and 68.5% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 25.5% of the Anteaters' buckets were 3-pointers, and 74.5% were 2-pointers.
Pepperdine Performance Insights
- The Waves' +55 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 11.0 points per game) is a result of putting up 77.2 points per game (160th in college basketball) while giving up 66.2 per outing (117th in college basketball).
- Pepperdine wins the rebound battle by an average of 10.2 boards. It records 33.8 rebounds per game (178th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 23.6.
- Pepperdine hits 6.8 three-pointers per game (222nd in college basketball), 2.0 more than its opponents.
- Pepperdine forces 12.8 turnovers per game (165th in college basketball) while committing 12.8 (230th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.