American vs. Mount St. Mary's Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the American Eagles (2-3) and Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-2) going head to head at Bender Arena has a projected final score of 75-68 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of American, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 4:30 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, American should cover the point spread, which is listed at 4.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 135.5 total.
American vs. Mount St. Mary's Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Bender Arena
- Line: American -4.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): American -200, Mount St. Mary's +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
American vs. Mount St. Mary's Score Prediction
- Prediction: American 75, Mount St. Mary's 68
Spread & Total Prediction for American vs. Mount St. Mary's
- Pick ATS: American (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
American Performance Insights
- The Eagles average 73.4 points per game (218th in college basketball) while giving up 76.8 per outing (293rd in college basketball). They have a -17 scoring differential overall and have been outscored by 3.4 points per game.
- American wins the rebound battle by 1.4 boards on average. It records 30.4 rebounds per game, which ranks 289th in college basketball, while its opponents pull down 29.0 per contest.
- American knocks down 1.4 more threes per game than the opposition, 9.0 (65th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.6.
- The Eagles average 97.6 points per 100 possessions on offense (133rd in college basketball), and give up 102.1 points per 100 possessions (339th in college basketball).
- American has had fewer turnovers than its opponents this season, committing 9.8 per game (57th in college basketball play) while forcing 11.6 (228th in college basketball).
Mount St. Mary's Performance Insights
- Mount St. Mary's put up just 63.7 points per game (17th-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played more consistently at the other end of the court, where it gave up 67.0 points per game (82nd-ranked).
- The Mountaineers were 270th in the nation with 30.1 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 192nd with 31.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last year Mount St. Mary's ranked 230th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.4 per game.
- The Mountaineers averaged 13.2 turnovers per game (304th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Mountaineers made 6.7 treys per game (256th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 35.4% three-point percentage (102nd-ranked).
- Last season Mount St. Mary's allowed 6.8 threes per game (128th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 33.3% (144th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last season Mount St. Mary's took 65.8% two-pointers, accounting for 71.5% of the team's buckets. It shot 34.2% three-pointers (28.5% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.