Bucks vs. Trail Blazers November 26 Tickets & Start Time
The Portland Trail Blazers (4-11), on Sunday, November 26, 2023 at Fiserv Forum, take on the Milwaukee Bucks (11-5). The game tips at 3:30 PM ET on BSWI, ROOT Sports NW, and ROOT Sports NW+.
If you're looking to catch this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Sunday, November 26
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Favorite: Bucks (-12.5)
- Total: 231.5
- TV: BSWI, ROOT Sports NW, ROOT Sports NW+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Bucks Games
Bucks Players to Watch
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averages 29.7 points, 10.3 boards and 4.5 assists per game, shooting 59.9% from the field (eighth in league).
- Damian Lillard posts 25.2 points, 4.4 boards and 6.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1 steal and 0.1 blocks.
- Brook Lopez posts 13.5 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1 assists per contest, shooting 51.6% from the field and 35.9% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
- Bobby Portis averages 11.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocks.
- Malik Beasley averages 10.7 points, 1.4 assists and 4.2 boards.
Trail Blazers Players to Watch
- Jerami Grant is putting up 22.8 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He's also draining 44.1% of his shots from the field and 40.4% from 3-point range, with 2.7 triples per contest.
- The Trail Blazers are getting 12.6 points, 10.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game from Deandre Ayton this season.
- Shaedon Sharpe gives the Trail Blazers 16.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game while delivering 0.9 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- Malcolm Brogdon is putting up 17.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 5.7 assists per contest. He is sinking 42.4% of his shots from the field and 36.8% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 treys per contest.
- Skylar Mays gets the Trail Blazers 7.8 points, 1.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per contest while posting 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Stat Comparison
|118.4||Points Allowed Avg.||113.0|
|49.6%||Field Goal %||43.4%|
|37.6%||Three Point %||32.4%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.