Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Green Bay Packers have been given +10000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers are three spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (16th-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (19th).
- The Packers were +6600 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +10000, which is the 16th-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The Packers' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay's record against the spread is 6-5-0.
- There have been five Packers games (out of 11) that went over the total this year.
- The Packers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Green Bay has been an underdog in eight games this season and won four (50%) of those contests.
- The Packers rank 19th in total offense (324.8 yards per game) and 18th in total defense (340.3 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Packers are totaling 21.0 points per game on offense this year (18th in NFL), and they are allowing 20.4 points per game (10th) on defense.
Packers Impact Players
- In 11 games, Jordan Love has thrown for 2,599 yards (236.3 per game), with 19 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 60.5%.
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and picked up 221 yards.
- Jayden Reed has 36 receptions for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games, Romeo Doubs has 41 catches for 433 yards (39.4 per game) and seven scores.
- A.J. Dillon has run for 448 yards (40.7 per game) and one TD in 11 games.
- Rashan Gary has been wreaking havoc on defense, delivering 30 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 8.5 sacks, and one pass defended for the Packers.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+75000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+8000|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+30000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+6600|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+6600|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+12500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 9:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.