Fresno State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-1) are not contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Tuesday, November 21 at 8:30 PM ET, the Bulldogs challenge the New Mexico State Aggies in a neutral-site game. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Fresno State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fresno State Team Stats
- Fresno State is outscoring opponents by 6.7 points per game with a +20 scoring differential overall. It puts up 77.7 points per game (172nd in college basketball) and allows 71.0 per contest (205th in college basketball).
- The Bulldogs are 2-0 at home and 0-1 on the road this year.
- Fresno State is a perfect 1-0 as favorites and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Fresno State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Fresno State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Fresno State is 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 12th-most defeats.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Fresno State Players
- The Bulldogs' scoring leader is Xavier Dusell, who contributes 15.7 points per game.
- Enoch Boakye paces Fresno State with 6.3 rebounds a game, and Isaiah Hill leads the squad with 7.3 assists per outing.
- Dusell is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, connecting on 3.3 per contest.
- Dusell leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Eduardo Andre collects 1.7 blocks a contest to pace Fresno State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.