Georgetown Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Georgetown Hoyas (5-3) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +50000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Hoyas are scheduled to square off against the Syracuse Orange in a home contest on Saturday, December 9. This bout begins at 11:30 AM ET. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Georgetown NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||88th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+30000||73rd||Bet $100 to win $30000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Georgetown Team Stats
- Georgetown outscores opponents by 6.1 points per game (scoring 79.0 per game to rank 101st in college basketball while allowing 72.9 per contest to rank 224th in college basketball) and has a +49 scoring differential overall.
- The Hoyas are 5-2 at home and 0-1 on the road this year.
- Georgetown has a 5-1 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and has yet to win (0-1) when listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Georgetown and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Georgetown Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-2 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 5-1
- Georgetown has tied for the 11th-most Quadrant 2 losses in the nation (two).
- Georgetown has five wins over Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the fifth-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Georgetown Players
- The Hoyas points and assists leader is Jayden Epps. He averages 19.1 points per game and adds 4.5 assists.
- Supreme Cook paces Georgetown with 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Epps hits 3.0 threes per game to lead the Hoyas.
- Wayne Bristol Jr. leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Dontrez Styles collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Georgetown.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.