Gonzaga Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Gonzaga Bulldogs (7-2) the 17th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +3000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bulldogs are slated to challenge the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils in a home contest on Monday, December 11. This clash tips off at 9:00 PM ET. Gonzaga is favored by 39.5 points (the point total is set at 141.5).
Gonzaga NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3000||17th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Gonzaga Team Stats
- Gonzaga outscores opponents by 17.6 points per game (scoring 85.7 per game to rank 21st in college basketball while giving up 68.1 per contest to rank 111th in college basketball) and has a +158 scoring differential overall.
- The Bulldogs are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 3-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Gonzaga has a 6-1 record in games it was listed as favorites, and has yet to win (0-1) when listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Gonzaga and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Gonzaga Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 3-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Gonzaga has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 1 defeats in the nation (two).
- Gonzaga has three wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the second-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Gonzaga Players
- Anton Watson leads the Bulldogs in scoring (14.6 points per game) and rebounding (8.7 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Ryan Nembhard's 5.8 per game.
- Nolan Hickman connects on 1.8 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Watson leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Hickman collects 0.6 blocks a game to pace Gonzaga.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.