Marquette Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Marquette Golden Eagles (5-1) are in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +1400 on the moneyline, the third-best odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Golden Eagles are slated to match up with the Southern Jaguars in a home contest on Tuesday, November 28. This bout starts at 9:00 PM ET. In this game, Marquette is favored by 32.5 points. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 151.5.
Marquette NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Marquette Team Stats
- Marquette outscores opponents by 12.0 points per game (scoring 79.5 per game to rank 99th in college basketball while giving up 67.5 per outing to rank 120th in college basketball) and has a +72 scoring differential overall.
- The Golden Eagles are 2-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Marquette is perfect at 2-0 as the favorite while finishing 2-1 in games listed as the underdog.
- The Golden Eagles have one win in one-possession games (1-1), and one win in games decided by two possessions or less (1-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Marquette and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Marquette is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the third-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Marquette is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 14th-most wins.
- Marquette has one win over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 45th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Marquette Players
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles scoring 16.2 points per game.
- Marquette is led in rebounding by Oso Ighodaro's 7.3 rebounds per game and assists by Tyler Kolek's 5.5 assists per game.
- The Golden Eagles are led by Jones from beyond the arc. He makes 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Kolek leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Ighodaro collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Marquette.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.