Maryland Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have listed the Maryland Terrapins (5-4) with +12500 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Terrapins are at home against the Alcorn State Braves. Gametime is slated for 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 12. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Maryland NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+12500||53rd||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Maryland Team Stats
- Maryland averages 69.9 points per game (276th in college basketball) while giving up 64.3 per outing (44th in college basketball). It has a +50 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 5.6 points per game.
- The Terrapins are 5-0 at home, 0-2 on the road and 0-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Maryland has a 4-2 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Maryland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Maryland Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 1-2 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Maryland is 1-2 (.333%) -- tied for the 34th-most losses.
- Maryland has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Maryland Players
- Jahmir Young leads the Terrapins in scoring (17.7 PPG) and assists (3.9 per game).
- Maryland is led by Julian Reese's 10.2 rebounds per game.
- Young is the top three-point shooter for the Terrapins, knocking down 1.9 per contest.
- Maryland's steals leader is Young, who collects 1.9 per game. Reese leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.