New Mexico Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The New Mexico Lobos (7-1) are not considered to be conteders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +25000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Lobos are at home against the UCSB Gauchos. Tip time is set for 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
New Mexico NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||75th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
New Mexico Team Stats
- New Mexico is outscoring opponents by 17.4 points per game with a +139 scoring differential overall. It puts up 85.5 points per game (23rd in college basketball) and gives up 68.1 per contest (118th in college basketball).
- The Lobos are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- New Mexico is a perfect 7-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
- The Lobos are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- New Mexico has gotten things done when playing as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 6-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for New Mexico and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
New Mexico Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- New Mexico has tied for the eighth-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (two).
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, New Mexico is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 17th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best New Mexico Players
- Donovan Dent leads the Lobos in scoring (16.4 PPG) and assists (6.9 per game).
- New Mexico is led by Nelly Junior Joseph's 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Lobos, knocking down 1.8 per contest.
- New Mexico's steals leader is Tru Washington, who averages 1.8 per game. JT Toppin leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.