Oklahoma Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Oklahoma Sooners (9-0) are outside shots to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +6000 on the moneyline, the 31st-ranked odds among all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Sooners are scheduled to square off against the Green Bay Phoenix in a home contest on Saturday, December 16. This clash begins at 9:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Oklahoma NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||31st||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Oklahoma Team Stats
- Oklahoma averages 84.8 points per game (25th in college basketball) while giving up 62.9 per contest (24th in college basketball). It has a +197 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 21.9 points per game.
- Oklahoma is 8-0 as favorites and 1-0 as underdogs.
- The Sooners are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- Oklahoma has taken care of business when playing as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 7-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Oklahoma and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Oklahoma Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 4-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Oklahoma has the most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (four).
- Oklahoma has five wins versus Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the 16th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Oklahoma Players
- The Sooners' scoring leader is Otega Oweh, who averages 15.2 points per game.
- Oklahoma is led in rebounding by Sam Godwin's 6.0 rebounds per game and assists by Milos Uzan's 4.1 assists per game.
- Javian McCollum makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the Sooners.
- Oklahoma's blocks leader is Jalon Moore, who records 1.3 per game. Oweh leads the team by averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.