Oklahoma State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-5) to have a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Sunday, December 10 at 6:30 PM ET, the Cowboys challenge the Tulsa Golden Hurricane in a neutral-site game. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Oklahoma State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Oklahoma State Team Stats
- Oklahoma State's +45 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 5.6 points per game) is a result of scoring 74.1 points per game (198th in college basketball) while allowing 68.5 per outing (121st in college basketball).
- The Cowboys are 3-2 at home, 0-1 on the road and 0-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Oklahoma State has a 3-3 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Cowboys are 0-3. They also are winless in games decided by six points or fewer (0-4).
- Although Oklahoma State has registered three wins when favored by more than three points this season (3-2), it has come up short in all one game when it was favored by three or fewer points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Oklahoma State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Oklahoma State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-2 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- Oklahoma State has two losses against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 42nd-most in the nation.
- Oklahoma State has two losses against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 41st-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Oklahoma State Players
- Javon Small leads the Cowboys in scoring (17.0 PPG) and assists (5.1 per game).
- Oklahoma State is led by Quion Williams' 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Small is the top three-point shooter for the Cowboys, connecting on 2.3 per contest.
- Oklahoma State's blocks leader is Brandon Garrison, who collects 1.9 per game. John-Michael Wright leads the team by averaging 1.1 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.