Penn State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +20000 moneyline odds to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, expectations are not high for the Penn State Nittany Lions (4-3) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Beginning at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2, the Nittany Lions host the Bucknell Bison. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Penn State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Penn State Team Stats
- Penn State averages 77.0 points per game (139th in college basketball) while allowing 68.1 per contest (131st in college basketball). It has a +62 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 8.9 points per game.
- Penn State has a 4-2 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a winless 0-1 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- While Penn State is winless in two games when favored by three or fewer points, it is a perfect 4-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Penn State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Penn State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Penn State is 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the 14th-most losses.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Penn State is 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 36th-most losses.
- Penn State has tied for the ninth-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Penn State Players
- The Nittany Lions' scoring leader is Kanye Clary, who puts up 16.7 points per game.
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. leads Penn State with 3.3 assists a game and Qudus Wahab paces the squad with 9.6 rebounds per contest.
- Baldwin is the top three-point shooter for the Nittany Lions, connecting on 1.7 per contest.
- Penn State's blocks leader is Wahab, who records 1.6 per game. Baldwin leads the team by averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.