Pittsburgh Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Pittsburgh Panthers (5-1) are not considered to be in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 28, the Panthers host the Missouri Tigers. Pittsburgh comes into this game as a 5.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at 146.5.
Pittsburgh NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pittsburgh Team Stats
- Pittsburgh is outscoring opponents by 25.0 points per game with a +150 scoring differential overall. It puts up 88.2 points per game (18th in college basketball) and allows 63.2 per contest (42nd in college basketball).
- Pittsburgh is a perfect 5-0 as favorites and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Pittsburgh and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pittsburgh Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Pittsburgh is 5-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the third-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Pittsburgh Players
- Blake Hinson leads the Panthers in scoring, averaging 19.2 points per game.
- Pittsburgh is led in rebounding by Ishmael Leggett's 8.0 rebounds per game and assists by Carlton Carrington's 6.2 assists per game.
- The Panthers are led by Hinson from long distance. He knocks down 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Pittsburgh's steals leader is Leggett, who averages 1.7 per game. Fede Federiko leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.