Providence Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have listed the Providence Friars (7-2) with +15000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Friars are at home against the Brown Bears. Gametime is set for 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 10. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Providence NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||57th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Providence Team Stats
- Providence averages 74.3 points per game (189th in college basketball) while giving up 64.6 per contest (49th in college basketball). It has a +88 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 9.7 points per game.
- The Friars are 6-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Providence is 6-1 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-1) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Friars are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- While Providence is winless in one game when favored by three or fewer points, it is a perfect 6-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Providence and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Providence Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Providence has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (one).
- Providence has one win against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 32nd-most in the country.
- Providence has five wins over Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the seventh-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Providence Players
- Devin Carter leads the Friars in both rebounds (8.1 per game) and assists (3.2 per game).
- Providence's scoring leader is Bryce Hopkins, who averages 15.8 points per game.
- Carter is the top three-point shooter for the Friars, connecting on 2.1 per contest.
- Carter leads Providence in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.7 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.