Rutgers Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have listed the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (6-3) with +15000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 16, the Scarlet Knights host the Long Island Sharks. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Rutgers NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||52nd||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rutgers Team Stats
- Rutgers outscores opponents by 6.7 points per game (scoring 67.6 per game to rank 310th in college basketball while giving up 60.9 per contest to rank 11th in college basketball) and has a +60 scoring differential overall.
- The Scarlet Knights have a 5-1 record at home and a 1-1 record on the road while going 0-1 in neutral-site games.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Rutgers and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rutgers Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Rutgers has three losses versus Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 11th-most in the nation.
- Rutgers has one win versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 31st-most in the nation.
- Rutgers has tied for the 13th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (five).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Rutgers Players
- The Scarlet Knights' scoring leader is Aundre Hyatt, who puts up 11.4 points per game.
- Clifford Omoruyi paces Rutgers with 9.0 rebounds a game, and Jamichael Davis leads the team with 3.0 assists per matchup.
- Hyatt is the top three-point shooter for the Scarlet Knights, hitting 1.9 per contest.
- Rutgers' steals leader is Noah Fernandes, who grabs 1.3 per game. Omoruyi leads the team averaging 3.8 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.