San Diego State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The San Diego State Aztecs (7-1) are in the conversation to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +8000 on the moneyline, the best odds in the MWC and the 35th-best odds among all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 5, the Aztecs play the Grand Canyon Antelopes on the road. There are currently no odds set for this game.
San Diego State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||35th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
San Diego State Team Stats
- San Diego State's +87 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.8 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.1 points per game (112th in college basketball) while giving up 67.3 per contest (102nd in college basketball).
- The Aztecs are unbeaten at home (3-0) and 1-1 on the road, while going 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- San Diego State is perfect at 5-0 as the favorite and has one win (1-1) as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Aztecs are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for San Diego State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
San Diego State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, San Diego State is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 14th-most wins.
- San Diego State has one win against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 22nd-most in Division 1.
- San Diego State has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best San Diego State Players
- Jaedon LeDee leads the Aztecs in points and rebounds. He scores 22.6 points per game while also adding 10.4 rebounds.
- Lamont Butler paces the team with 3.8 assists per game.
- The Aztecs are led by Reese Waters from long distance. He knocks down 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Micah Parrish leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. LeDee collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace San Diego State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.