San Jose State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers don't project much from the San Jose State Spartans (2-1), giving them +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Spartans will play against the Abilene Christian Wildcats on Friday, November 17 at 3:15 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
San Jose State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+100000||92nd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
San Jose State Team Stats
- San Jose State outscores opponents by 13.0 points per game (scoring 77.0 per game to rank 179th in college basketball while allowing 64.0 per contest to rank 90th in college basketball) and has a +39 scoring differential overall.
- The Spartans are 2-0 at home and 0-1 on the road this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for San Jose State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
San Jose State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 0-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, San Jose State is 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 25th-most losses.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, San Jose State is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 17th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best San Jose State Players
- The Spartans' scoring leader is Tibet Gorener, who averages 14.3 points per game.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre leads San Jose State with 6.3 assists a game and Adrame Diongue paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Gorener hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the Spartans.
- Myron Amey Jr. leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Diongue collects 1.7 blocks a contest to pace San Jose State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.