Stanford Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers don't project much from the Stanford Cardinal (3-4), listing them with +25000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Cardinal hit the court against the San Diego Toreros in a home game. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 3. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Stanford NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||65th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stanford Team Stats
- Stanford's +10 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 1.4 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.1 points per game (107th in college basketball) while allowing 77.7 per outing (309th in college basketball).
- Stanford has a 3-2 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a winless 0-2 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- The Cardinal are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by two possessions or less (0-2).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Stanford and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Stanford Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-2 | Q3 Record: 0-2 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Stanford is 0-2 (.000%) -- tied for the fourth-most defeats.
- Stanford has two losses against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 20th-most in the nation.
- Stanford has tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Stanford Players
- Maxime Raynaud leads the Cardinal in scoring (15.9 points per game) and rebounding (8.9 rebounds per game).
- Jared Bynum paces the squad with 7.4 assists per game.
- The Cardinal are led by Mike Jones from long distance. He hits 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Jones leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Max Murrell collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Stanford.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.