USC Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The USC Trojans (4-2) have the 19th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Trojans host the Eastern Washington Eagles, starting at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
USC NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||19th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+4000||20th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
USC Team Stats
- USC outscores opponents by 7.6 points per game (scoring 74.8 per game to rank 196th in college basketball while giving up 67.2 per contest to rank 111th in college basketball) and has a +46 scoring differential overall.
- In one-possession games, the Trojans are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- Although USC has picked up three wins when favored by more than three points this season (3-1), it is winless in all one game when it was favored by three points or fewer.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for USC and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
USC Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 2-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- USC has the most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (two), but also is tied for the 35th-most Quadrant 2 losses (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best USC Players
- The Trojans' scoring leader is Boogie Ellis, who averages 20.2 points per game.
- Joshua Morgan paces USC with 5.7 rebounds per game, and Isaiah Collier leads the team with 4.0 assists per outing.
- Ellis is the top three-point shooter for the Trojans, knocking down 3.2 per contest.
- USC's steals leader is Ellis, who collects 1.4 per game. Morgan leads the team averaging 3.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.