Utah Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Utah Utes (7-2) are not contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, with +25000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 16, the Utes challenge the Utah Valley Wolverines at home. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Utah NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||76th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Utah Team Stats
- Utah's +78 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 80.7 points per game (67th in college basketball) while allowing 72.0 per outing (209th in college basketball).
- The Utes are 5-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Utah has five wins (5-1) when playing as the favorite, with two victories (2-1) when listed as the underdog.
- The Utes are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Utah and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Utah Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Utah has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (two).
- Utah has tied for the 30th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Utah Players
- Branden Carlson leads the Utes scoring 17.0 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Keba Keita's 6.9 rebounds per game and assists by Rollie Worster's 6.1 assists per game.
- Gabe Madsen is the top three-point shooter for the Utes, connecting on 2.9 per contest.
- Utah's steals leader is Worster, who grabs 1.9 per game. Keita leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.