Utah State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers don't expect much out of the Utah State Aggies (7-1), assigning them +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Aggies are at home against the San Diego Toreros. Gametime is set for 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Utah State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||81st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Utah State Team Stats
- Utah State outscores opponents by 15.9 points per game (scoring 80.9 per game to rank 65th in college basketball while giving up 65.0 per contest to rank 59th in college basketball) and has a +127 scoring differential overall.
- The Aggies are a perfect 3-0 at home while going 1-1 on the road this year (3-0 in neutral-site games).
- Utah State is a perfect 6-0 as favorites and winless at 0-1 as the underdog.
- Utah State has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, posting a 2-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 4-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Utah State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Utah State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 2-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Utah State has two wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the eighth-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Utah State is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 15th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Utah State Players
- The Aggies points and rebounds leader is Great Osobor. He puts up 20.5 points per game and adds 9.6 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Darius Brown II's 7.9 per game.
- Brown makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the Aggies.
- Utah State's blocks leader is Osobor, who collects 2.4 per game. Mason Falslev leads the team by averaging 1.9 steals a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.