Villanova Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Villanova Wildcats (6-4) are listed with the 18th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +3500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Saturday, December 9 at 7:00 PM ET, the Wildcats match up with the UCLA Bruins in a home game. Villanova is a 3.5-point favorite, with the point total set at 127.5.
Villanova NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3500||18th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
|Preseason||+3500||17th||Bet $100 to win $3500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Villanova Team Stats
- Villanova has a +84 scoring differential, topping opponents by 8.4 points per game. It is putting up 74.0 points per game to rank 197th in college basketball and is giving up 65.6 per contest to rank 64th in college basketball.
- The Wildcats have a 3-1 record at home and a 0-2 record on the road while going 3-1 in neutral-site games.
- Villanova is 5-4 when playing as favorites, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Wildcats are 1-2. They also have been victorious only once in games decided by two possessions or less (1-3).
- Although Villanova has picked up five wins when favored by 3.5 or more points this season (5-3), it has come up short in all one game when it was favored by three points or fewer.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Villanova and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Villanova Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-3 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Villanova has two wins over Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the fifth-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Villanova is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 32nd-most victories.
- Villanova has tied for the 12th-most Quadrant 3 losses in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Villanova Players
- Eric Dixon leads the Wildcats in scoring, averaging 14.4 points per game.
- Villanova is led in rebounding by Tyler Burton's 7.4 rebounds per game and assists by Justin Moore's 2.2 assists per game.
- Moore knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Mark Armstrong leads the team with 0.8 steals per game. Dixon collects 0.3 blocks a contest to pace Villanova.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.