Washington Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Washington Huskies (4-3) are not in the running to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, with +30000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tuesday's schedule features a home matchup for the Huskies versus the Montana State Bobcats. Game time is set for 11:00 PM ET. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Washington NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+30000||73rd||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Washington Team Stats
- Washington is outscoring opponents by 8.1 points per game with a +57 scoring differential overall. It puts up 82.4 points per game (51st in college basketball) and allows 74.3 per contest (246th in college basketball).
- Washington is 3-1 in games it was listed as favorites, and has a single win (1-2) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- The Huskies have one victory in one-possession games (1-1), and one win in games decided by six points or fewer (1-2).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Washington Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-3 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Washington is 1-3 (.250%) -- tied for the 13th-most wins, but also tied for the sixth-most losses.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Washington Players
- The Huskies points and rebounds leader is Keion Brooks Jr.. He puts up 21.9 points per game and pulls down 8.1 rebounds.
- Washington's assists leader is Sahvir Wheeler, who averages 7.2 per game.
- Moses Wood connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the Huskies.
- Washington's blocks leader is Franck Kepnang, who collects 1.3 per game. Wheeler leads the team by averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.