Washington State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +20000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, confidence is not high for the Washington State Cougars (5-1) to have a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's docket features a home matchup for the Cougars against the Portland State Vikings. Game time is scheduled for 5:00 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Washington State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Washington State Team Stats
- Washington State's +102 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 17.0 points per game) is a result of scoring 80.7 points per game (79th in college basketball) while allowing 63.7 per outing (52nd in college basketball).
- Washington State is a perfect 5-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Washington State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Washington State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Washington State is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 12th-most victories.
- Washington State has tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Washington State Players
- The Cougars' scoring leader is Myles Rice, who contributes 17.2 points per game.
- Washington State is led in rebounding by Isaac Jones' 7.3 rebounds per game and assists by Kymany Houinsou's 2.7 assists per game.
- The Cougars are led by Andrej Jakimovski from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Washington State's blocks leader is Rueben Chinyelu, who records 1.5 per game. Jakimovski leads the team by averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.