Wisconsin Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Wisconsin Badgers (7-3) the 31st-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 14, the Badgers host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Wisconsin NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||31st||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin Team Stats
- Wisconsin outscores opponents by 6.9 points per game (scoring 73.5 per game to rank 218th in college basketball while allowing 66.6 per contest to rank 81st in college basketball) and has a +69 scoring differential overall.
- The Badgers have a 4-1 record at home and a 1-2 record on the road while going 2-0 in neutral-site games.
- Wisconsin has a 4-1 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a 3-2 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- While Wisconsin is winless in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 4-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wisconsin and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wisconsin Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Wisconsin has three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the second-most in Division I. But it also has three Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 13th-most.
- Wisconsin has tied for the 30th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wisconsin Players
- AJ Storr leads the Badgers in scoring, racking up 13.8 points per game.
- Steven Crowl paces Wisconsin with 7.1 rebounds a game, and Chucky Hepburn leads the squad with 3.9 assists per matchup.
- The Badgers are led by Max Klesmit from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.3 shots from deep per game.
- Hepburn leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Tyler Wahl collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Wisconsin.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.